Capoeira time


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil
July 3rd 2010
Published: July 10th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Saturday started with an amazing and very filling breakfast which Nate and Frances missed as they went to collect some kids from another community for a fun filled day of capoeira (mashall arts/dance). Looking rather stupid and trying to not actually physically harm the kids, we managed to perform, badly, some of the basic moves whilst the kids completely out danced us! More food and a rather (non-professional this time) football match followed, England - 10, Brazil - practically 100. Experiencing our first Brazilian tropical rainfall, meaning the football match had to be called off unfortunately, Emma and I began on the arts and crafts... glitter, glue and felt tips... our dream! The kids soon left and the team spent the rest of the day doing what we do best... nothing! At what seemed 11, but what was actually 6 we headed to the 'juice bar'. Now in my mind the least I was expecting wall and a ceiling... no, the 'juice bar' consisted of a line of chairs positioned down the side of the road for all to see and stare! After our assortment of unusual and unheard of drinks, which were amazing, we headed home for another mosquito filled nights sleep.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.036s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 8; qc: 19; dbt: 0.0188s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1013kb