Tozer Honeymoon - Week 3 (Part Deux): Sao Paulo Photos


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » São Paulo
September 22nd 2008
Published: September 22nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

The camera cable is found - joy! Here are the Sao Paulo photos.

Dave and Hanna


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement

Jungle ParkJungle Park
Jungle Park

Right in the centre of Sao Paulo, this park is more like a slice of Jungle. Trainer fans should cast their eyes at Dave's AMAZING new shoes - more on them later.
Run Down PalaceRun Down Palace
Run Down Palace

Lots of the beautiful old town houses are now full of squatters, in a state of disrepair. People with money all want to live in ultra modern condos.
Amazing Graffiti #1Amazing Graffiti #1
Amazing Graffiti #1

The graffiti here is genuine art, and it's everywhere! It shames the traditional UK effort, "Steve Woz 'Ere".
How Can I Help YouHow Can I Help You
How Can I Help You

The ever helpful Brazilian Metro information department. They seem to want anyone who has a clue what's going on to write something up there.
Brazilian Jazz DenBrazilian Jazz Den
Brazilian Jazz Den

What a find - a tiny little bar where you can listen to a local 2 piece jazz band play covers of pop songs :)
Samba RockSamba Rock
Samba Rock

Further down the road we were initiated into the seedy world of underground Samba Rock. Just don't let the guys in the samba pit hear you speak English...
Vulture TormentorVulture Tormentor
Vulture Tormentor

Hanna tries to catch us some dinner in the largest park in Sao Paulo. The nasty vulture-esque birds were too quick in the end. We went hungry that night :(
Black Swans & A Lake Full Of FishBlack Swans & A Lake Full Of Fish
Black Swans & A Lake Full Of Fish

More from the massive park. This lake was so full of fish under the bridge that it looked like you could walk on the surface. And there were black swans! The work of the devil himself!
Amazing Graffiti #2Amazing Graffiti #2
Amazing Graffiti #2

Surely no shop owner would be angry to find their shutter has been decorated with a giant happy rainbow meow overnight?
MEGALOPOLISMEGALOPOLIS
MEGALOPOLIS

Just a tiny slab of the city that houses TWENTY THREE MILLION PEOPLE.
Jump Shots On Tour! #3Jump Shots On Tour! #3
Jump Shots On Tour! #3

We've been staying in this old townhouse, now converted into a hostel. I'm communicating my love for the place through the medium of "jump".
Idyllic Paradise Cliche #4Idyllic Paradise Cliche #4
Idyllic Paradise Cliche #4

It was hard to find a paradise cliche around here, it's all very built up. But sunset got us what we needed. Say what you like about pollution - it makes for a beautiful dusk.


25th September 2008

is dave part of justice now in that jacket and jeans look? ;-) also what was the rest of the news about his trainers?! os gemeos are wicked graffiti artists, good find on the wall!
29th October 2008

Meow!
The 'giant happy rainbow meow' cat is definantly my favotite. Imagine that on the bumper of the 'red rocket'

Tot: 0.11s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 52; dbt: 0.071s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb