I am still alive


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » São Paulo
April 8th 2008
Published: April 8th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Well hello again everyone....Despite popular oppinion back home I am still alive!! I have actually just returned back from a sunless 3 days in rio where it rained the whole time and i couldnt go to the beach. But it is still a beautiful city nonetheless, I went on the crazy shouldbebanned by health and safety tram (if health and safety are reading this I was JOKING and dont ever go to South America it is a fantastic paradise for lots of wonderful unsafe things). This took us from the church of Santa Theresa up into the oldest part of the city, very like european cities really, you could tell the portuguese had been here!!!
I also sampled various types of food, carne seca (dried meat), hundreds of different types of feijoada (beans), churrasco (bbq) and fish! Ooooo cant forget the Cachaca either! caiparinha!!! waheey! Anyway back to more important things...I am now in Guilhermes grand parents house near their farm in Sao Carlos....It is a gorgeous place (the farm) with 2 waterfalls, Fields, Jungle, the house itself is a beautiful building 150 years old, with red earth walls, outbuildings, Spacious rooms, lots of light, surrounding gardens and a tiny little church outside! it is 80 units and each unit is 24000x24000 metres. It is huge and i loved it. But they are selling it which is very sad.
Well back to stories about Bolivia...

Advertisement



Tot: 0.113s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0544s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb