Winning at life in Sao Paulo!


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » São Paulo » São Paulo
July 21st 2011
Published: July 21st 2011
Edit Blog Post

Hey guys!
Kayaking was lots of fun, luckily no capsizing disasters! Gave our arms a good little work out too, stretched out the arms later in the bar with our free capriniahs to ensure no aching arms the next day... just aching heads!! We attempted to get a bus to see the waterfalls the next day, however just missed it and took a bus to Trinidade instead where there was another beautiful bay and long white beach. We woke up early Wednesday to get our last breakfast on the beach before going to get the bus to Sao Paulo.
We arrived around 6pm yesterday and took the Metro across town to Solange´s apartment. Solange is one of Alans family friends who lives in Sao Paulo and has been kind enough to put us up for a couple of days. We are staying in an amazing apartment on the 21st floor with views over the city, we both feel very lucky! Last night she prepared us a lovely dinner and then drove us around the city to show us some of the sights. Sao Paulo is huge, with 20 million people living here, so a personal tour guide who knows the city really well is a dream. Today we are off for a mooch around the Jardin area (maybe calling into a couple of shops....) then one of Solange´s friends is coming to meet us and take us to the park and has invited us for lunch. Everyone in Brazil is so kind and friendly.
Will try and post some pics later :-)
Love to all!
xxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.042s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb