Hello Sao Paulo!


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » São Paulo » São Paulo
December 13th 2008
Published: December 13th 2008
Edit Blog Post

After one more flight arrangement we arrived in Brasilia, Brazil to a warm family greeting at the airport at 8 p.m. Friday evening. Upon arrival at the house, we received waves of family coming by to give us hugs, "bem vindos" (welcomes) and beijous (kisses on the check 😊, including Uel's grandfather who was so excited to meet his only great grandchldren.

On top of the greeting, they made delicious late night snacks - pao de quejo (cheese bread) being a favorite.
We feel very loved and warmly received.

Uel jumped right into practicing his portuguese and Amy stumbled back into trying to communicate with a mixture of broken portuguese and hand signals. Praise God they are patient people! Daniel and Lily had fun running around with their cousin Lucas (he's in between their ages) and he seems tickled to finally have someone under 13 to play with! Thank you so much for your prayers for our safe arrival!

We will be traveling again on Tuesday to Iguazu Falls.

Advertisement



13th December 2008

GOOD TO HEAR!
good to hear that you are all safe! i would have loved to have been ther for that reunion!

Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0456s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb