grand prix


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » São Paulo » São Paulo
October 22nd 2006
Published: November 6th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Well we have gone from rags to riches here in sao paulo. gone to meet my brother matt who is working for the red bulliten magazine for the grand prix. We got to stay at the hilton, yippeeee as my brother very kindly let us have his room for 4 days and it was amazing, nice compy beds gorgeous room and bacon and eggs for breakfast, deffinatly gone up in the world from sleeping in tent on an ants next!!

Spent 1st day in sao paulo walking aorund and getting stuck in rush hour traffic on dodgy bus full of scally wags. spent next few day in hotel room as was so nice and in roof top pool.

Went to the grand prix sunday was wicked to watch all the f1 car zooming round, didnt have a clue who was winning though. Went into the pits after the race for abit of a tour and drove 1 lap round circit on golf buggy, was a right laugh!!! wasnt very fast though!

Went to a party that night at the football club, was v. swankey got v. pissed as was free drinks and arrived back at hotel with matt also v. pissed in the wee hours of monday morning.

Rancid hangover next day , ugh too many capriniahs, was really good party though from what i can remember.








Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



11th November 2006

posh birds
OOO look at you! doing your posh impression. very swanky!

Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0541s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb