Luxury at last!


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » Rio de Janeiro » Rio de Janeiro » Ipanema
August 20th 2007
Published: August 20th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Dear all,
It seems like a lifetime since our last blog! We have travelled into Brazil and visited the Iguassu falls from both sides including a helicopter ride which was amazing. We then took the most horrendous night bus down a single track road overtaking everything in sight, a first and last experience I hope. The weather has finally got hot, and we have spent most of the last week on the beach in Paraty and Ille Grande. The cocktails and beaches have been great, and a well deserved rest from travelling through cities. We have now arrived in Rio and tearfully said goodbye to the rest of the group, exchanged facebook addresses and promised to visit each other at university. Rio is drenched in sunshine and bodybuilders and our hotel has the most amazing pool on the roof overlooking the hotel. Beginning to feel like we are really on honeymoon! We are travelling to Peru on Wednesday and hoping that the earthquake has not disturbed the inca trail too much. Hope all is good with everyone at home, send us messages and let us know what is happening in the real world.
Love
Mr and Mrs Newman

Advertisement



Tot: 0.392s; Tpl: 0.026s; cc: 9; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1012s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb