Sugar Loaf


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » Rio de Janeiro » Rio de Janeiro » Copacabana
February 25th 2009
Published: February 25th 2009
Edit Blog Post

I could get used to this lifestyle, beach, healthy food and sunshine as my morning ritual. Eventually a few of us made a plan to sugar loaf. Firstly we all went for lunch after our tanning on the beach. When we went for lunch we tried a typical Brazilian dish. Feijoada (boiling pieces of meat in a pot with 4 other separate pots containing dried pork fat, garlic spinach, flourry garlic and veg) Auds almost as good as beef wellington!!

Full and ready to go we made our way to the sugarloaf. Instead of getting the first cable car we trekked up which allowed us to see some real monkeys and work of our lunch. We then opted for the cable car. We hit the sugar loaf at perfect timing...Sunset. It was spectacular the views the colours, as you can imagine I was in heaven. We stayed for a while having a beer and looking for Tom!!

When we returned to the hostel we ended up going to yet another bloc party in Lapa. Crazy crazy crazy, music, drums, costumes the list is endless. Again another drunken great night was had. Caprinia crazy by now!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0399s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb