Down South for Two Continents


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » Rio de Janeiro » Rio de Janeiro » Copacabana
January 18th 2023
Published: January 18th 2023
Edit Blog Post

Most of you folks are aware Sheila suffered a stroke at the Falcon's game on 20 November. Yes, this has not been a pleasant experience, but this stout Bird continues to make progress through her hard work. She now walks with the aid of Bella (her name for the purple cane) in secure places or with a rollator (and, of course, Bird demands we supply the rollators name, which is Rosie) in locations with many people.

About a year ago we made plans for a trip down south. After the stroke we anticipated cancellation would be required. However, every neurologist (four of them) indicate she is perfectly capable of taking the trip and, in fact, should go. Yes, of course, we are making significant modifications. We will not independently access the various sights. Rather, we are hiring a car and tour guide. The first stop you now know, and some of you know essentially the entire itinerary. For the remainder, we believe you may be surprised as the journey continues. Stay tuned, we fly in two hours.

Advertisement



18th January 2023

Yay !
Yay Bird!! We are so excited you get to make this trip! We miss your face and absolutely cannot wait to see you!!!❤️❤️❤️
19th January 2023

The. Best. News!
This was the best blog post ever! I’m so glad y’all are going on your trip. Safe travels and I look forward to hearing from you! Love to Bird and Handsome Pop Gina

Tot: 0.33s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0726s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb