Brazil..


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » ParanĂ¡
February 3rd 2008
Published: February 8th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Iguazu FallsIguazu FallsIguazu Falls

The went on for days..
I arrived in Sao Paulo, Brazil on the 9th of January and met up with Sammy a long time friend from Humboldt. Our first move was to leave Sao Paulo and head down to Florianopolis. Florianopolis is an island about 13 hours bus ride south of Sao Paulo. After a couple of days on the beach we moved on to Foz do Iguazu which is a famous water fall that borders Brazil, Argentina, and Uraguay. So far Brazil is AMAZING the people are kind and beautifull and the food could be my downfall. Sammy and I decided early on that we were going to eat our way through the country, so far we are doing a good job..


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

Leaving Sao PauloLeaving Sao Paulo
Leaving Sao Paulo

Sao Paulo is the largest city I have ever seen.. with a population of 20 million all you can see is sky scrapers all over everywhere. There is no downtown area just a HUGE City..
BeachBeach
Beach

we didnt get to spend too much time on the beach but we were able to go check it out for a bit..
Local HangoutLocal Hangout
Local Hangout

there were people fishing, playing music just ralaxing by the waterfront..
Barra LagoBarra Lago
Barra Lago

Local beach near the hostel we stayed at..
Sammy and ISammy and I
Sammy and I

Here we are at the falls getting Wet..Good fun..


Tot: 0.111s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 58; dbt: 0.0579s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb