the fonze put to shame


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » Paraná » Foz do Iguaçu
July 20th 2005
Published: July 21st 2005
Edit Blog Post

After getting to Foz do Iguacu at 6am and in the freezing cold we weren´t in the best of moods, but still managed to walk all the way to the hostel (which took about 2 hours) to save money. After we got here we settled down and then headed out to explore the town. It´s nothing special, a bit like Curitiba really, but we weren´t here for the that, we were here for the billions of gallons of water that stream down the 250 waterfalls just down the road!
A very impressive sight it was indeed, when we finally got there. If it had~´t been for the teenager projectile vomiting it would have been perfect. Best views of Brazil so far! The falls are so incredibly huge and vast, and the rainbows and mist clouds so pretty that we are going to have to go back there today, and then to the Argentinian side of them on Thursday. I would try to describe in greater detail but it´s too great a task, so we´ll try and upload pictures (for all our blogs) now. Fingers crossed!


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



21st July 2005

FOZ DE IGAUZU!!!
HEYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!GRINGOS INA FOZ, I SEE SMILEY FACES WHICHA IS ALWAYS NICE!, ANDA I SEE WE AVA MADE SOM NEW FREENDS!!!THASA NICE, BUTA I THOUGHTA VINCENZO WASA YOUR COMPANIONO!!!COMPRENDE!!ARRIVA!!,LAURAS BUTTERFLY ISA VEWY PWETTY!!EH!THE FALLS MUSTA BE LOUD BUT ICANA HEAR THEM!!!WILL TURN UP MA P.C.,MYA SCOUT ISA CALLED "JULIO" ANDA I THEENK I CAN SEE HEEM INA THE BACKGROUND HANGING INA THE TREE?,HEY!!"JULIO" GET OUTA THERE!!!!!!ONDRE! ARREEEVIAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
22nd July 2005

to supercou0ple
what a fantastic time you have!!!!i am green with envy!!also put in high+lowlights of places and unusual snippets for fututre use???im am off to see tall ships in whitby now biking off at 7 am,how cool is that?lovefrom supergran!!

Tot: 0.13s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 16; qc: 69; dbt: 0.0952s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb