on the move


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » Paraná » Curitiba
July 18th 2005
Published: July 20th 2005
Edit Blog Post

This morning was spent packing up to leave robbys obviously there were a few tearfull goodbyes!! ;p and then it was off to the airport! it was an 1hour 40 min flight with the most amazing views of the country! if you ask me the flight is an unmissable part of our trip so far! Curitiba was not that amazing to be honest,and cold so so cold minus a million degrees...okay 4 but it felt colder {so cold dom had to buy a jumper},and not that cheap, although our room was $R30 for a double ensuite! Thats less than a fiver each! it was a bit mank and the bathroom was just part of the bedroom with no privicy at all! but we got through it! although we gave the shower a miss due to exposed wiring!! not that we were there for long! but it was okay for buying things and getting a bit of relaxation before our bus trip to foz do iguazu! A 10 hour bus trip! we were expecting the worst but we got loads of sleep and it was incredibly comfy and cheap too! We caught our bus at 9pm at night and arrived at stupid oclock in the morning {6am} so thats where we are now so we will update you after we have been and seen the all of the wonderful sights!

Advertisement



20th July 2005

ARRIVA!!!, MY LIDDLE GLOBETROTTERS ARE NOW AT THOSE WONDERFUL WATERFALLS INNA BRAZIL,BREATHTAKING AND MAGNIFICO!!!, I SHUDA MENTION THEZE ELECTRICAL WIRING CAN BE A LITTLE DONGEROOS SO TAKA CARE,HOMBRES YOU OKAY!!!, ONE THING I GOTTA MENSHON YOU HAVA TRAVELLED FASTER THAN MY TROSTY "SCOUT", HE HASA REPORTED SEEING YOUR PLEN OVERHEAD BUTA HE WAS STUCK INNA JUNGLE CREEPER!!!!!, ONDRE!!!, DONNA FORGET THEZE "RATTLESNAKE BURGER" IFFA YOU SEE ONE, VERY GOOD WITH HOT CHILLI SAUCE HA! MUSTA GO!BUENOS NOCHEOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!EEEEEEEEEHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
21st July 2005

everything looks great you both look well maybe a little tired. keep the pics .

Tot: 0.119s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 16; qc: 75; dbt: 0.0804s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb