Day 40: Bonito


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » Mato Grosso do Sul » Bonito
June 7th 2011
Published: June 7th 2011
Edit Blog Post

P1020153P1020153P1020153

a posing parrot at the river
We woke today excited for adventures but soaking wet as our tents flooded in the night with a storm and we all had to get up in the night to re-peg everything and soak the puddles of water up with our clothes in our tent!! Nightmare! So when we woke up this am it was still raining and really crappy weather. The 2 of us had booked to go to the blue caves this am but we got to reception and were told theyd shut it for the day cos you apparantley need lots of light and sun for it to be effective! So, that was a fail! Most of the rest of the others went river snorkelling for the day but we decided against that cos apparantley there is lots of snorkelling in Croatia!

So we spent a few hours sitting by the pool cos 15minsafter the others left the sun came out and the rest of the day was so nice!! Got a lil of our colour back and then some of us caught moto taxis to the river and got real cheap snorkels and snorkelled down the river and lay in the sun there! Was a fun arvo!

Early night tonight cos we leave for the pantanal tomorrow for the next 3 days!


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

P1020165P1020165
P1020165

our moto taxis


Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0285s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1021.1kb