Day 39: Arrival in Bonito


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » Mato Grosso do Sul » Bonito
June 6th 2011
Published: June 7th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Today we all woke up tired and not feeling the greatest as wed all such such a crappy sleep. We hopped back on the bus and drove for another hour and a half then stopped for a truck breakfast. Piled back on the truck and drove for about another hour and reached Bonito! We were all shattered and looking forward to just chilling by the pool etc and it was a pretty cool hostel. So we sat down and listened to the options of what to do excursion wise while we were here which was quite a bit different to what we expected. So El and I decided to just chill out around here in the arvo. Got our tan on a bit and tried to make up for every bit of tan we had that we lost in the last 2 countries wev been in, now that wer back pasty again!! We had a wander to the town in the arvo and got a few snacks then headed back. Our cooking group made nachos for dinner and El made a sensational choc mint cocktail for everyone!! Was a very early night cos everyopne was so shattered and had excursions planned for tomorrow!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0371s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1004.4kb