Salvador de Bahia: Carnival


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » Bahia » Salvador
March 7th 2011
Published: March 17th 2011
Edit Blog Post

hello my friends !

As you know, I had the chance to attend the "carnaval brazileiro" in Salvador de Bahia.
Well, this lasts for 5 days or so, but we went only 1 evening.

The carnival in Salvador is pretty wild, so we booked tickets for a camarote. I explain: The carnival takes place in one of the main avenue of Salvador, about 3-4km long. On each sside there are big stages, called the camarote, with food, drinks, concerts, .... with private access (you have to wear a colored shirt to enter).
having tickets for the camarote allows to rest because being in the crowd is super wild and tiring ! Especially when carts are coming, everybody is packing to make space.

The carnival in Bahia is very reputed, said to be the best. Actually I think it is the wildest because of the crowd (strong african influence in the population in Salvador), mainly young people, and because there are big concerts of well-known artists (last day David guetta was palying). But from what I have seen it was not so traditional. Anyway it is always nice to feel all the people sharing a big event, dancing all together. That´s what it is, really.

I have to say something on the girls for my dear uncle Eric.
yes, they are horny. yes, they dress with minimum clothes. yes they have amazing shape, curves. yes they dance all the times. yes you get mad. and yes you get a neckache !



Additional photos below
Photos: 19, Displayed: 19


Advertisement



Tot: 0.235s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0943s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb