Thanksgiving


Advertisement
Bolivia's flag
South America » Bolivia » La Paz Department » La Paz
November 20th 2007
Published: November 23rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Thursday was Thanksgiving day... which we wouldn't normally notice if it weren't for our American friends who seem to think of it as second to Christmas. We are starting to enjoy this tradition especially since it involves a yummy feast (very similar in taste and quantity to what one eats at Christmas)... and if you're lucky you can catch a few feasts during the week! This week we managed 3 feasts!

And on that note, in the spirit of thanksgiving we would like to say that we are extremely thankful that we will soon be parents!!! We are expecting a little Bellingham to join us somewhere around the 8th of June! We've already come to realise how much of a miracle all of this is and to see it grow from a little dot to a little human-like person with arms and legs that move is nothing less than amazing. The tiredness that hits me as a result of all this growth has astounded me... I can sleep and sleep and sleep! James (the traditional sleeper in the family) is a little jealous! I have got off very easy in respect to morning sickness and my problems are probably more associated to the high altitude than anything else. The idea of being parents is both exciting and scary... so I guess its good that we have a bit more time to get a little more prepared. We're trying to decide whether it will be a Bolivianito/a or a Kiwi... though we've just heard that Bolivia doesn't allow dual citizenship past the age of 18, so I guess there's not much long term benefit in that. So we may be home in May!

Advertisement



24th November 2007

Awesome news
Great news Bellinghams! Pressures on now to visit before you return. Keep well.
24th November 2007

Congrats
yay thats so exciting!!! congrats to you both! oxox
24th November 2007

fab news.
so happy for you both. congratulations!!!
24th November 2007

The best news!!
Congratualtions and tons of blessings to you three!!
24th November 2007

LITTLE JAMES & JULIE!!!!!
Oh, I am so excited for you guys!!!! I know you will be the BEST parents ever! I remember watching you with our girls...Julie, you were ALWAYS so patient! You need to come to RIO and test out the potty training....uuhhhh....it REALLY tries your patients!!! YOU MUST COME SEE US AT CHRISTMAS!!!!! Love you guys...Rachel
26th November 2007

Wonderful News
You will be wonderful parents. May God bless you and make you a blessing. Dad B.
6th December 2007

Bellingham Bebe
Wow ... Hey guys am very happy for you both .. I just rang Elu and told him..so happy. We havent had a computer @ home we have just moved into our own home very excited but not so excited as a new baby .. Lots a Love God bless.

Tot: 0.104s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 6; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0823s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb