Copa and Cupola


Advertisement
Bolivia's flag
South America » Bolivia » La Paz Department » Copacabana
December 4th 2008
Published: December 4th 2008
Edit Blog Post

With much stamping we passed into bolivia and suprising ly it didnt cost anything exxept the small entry tax into copacobana. Our reservation at hotel la cupola worked out and after working out that we wernt actualy a gay couple looking to share a bed we were given a room with four of them. The view over copa from the hotel is amazing and the whole town is relaxed and sunny. At sunset we walked to the top of the lookour north of copa and on the way down i stubed my toe and lost the skin from it. After patching up we took a walk arround and found a sweet jazz club playing G Benson. Lachlan has decided as far as can be told to make some kind of calendar of all the mongrel dogs living here. haha mongrel dogs, they are not mongerl they are just a huge variety of breeds andrew!

Ok so now we are finaly up to date and i can talk in the present tense.
At one y media we are going to take a boat over to isla del sol, have a good look arround and attempt to camp. it got fairly cold last night so it will be nice and fresh out there camping.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.061s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb