Sunset horse riding - Mendoza


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina
January 15th 2017
Published: February 20th 2017
Edit Blog Post

15/1/2017
Today we were doing the sunset horseriding trip at 4pm so we decided to have a chill day beforehand. We had a little walk around the town and got some food and then headed to the hostel where we were going to get picked up from. We got picked up at around 4.30pm and taken to this ranch in the middle of nowhere which onlooked the Andes as was amazing!
There were two groups doing the horseriding so a group went before us and we chilled at the ranch to wait for them to come back and it was our turn. The ranch was really nice with a swimming pool and loads of animals out the back. We met two Australian girls who were really nice called Lauren and Sally and also a guy called Robin. We talked to them for ages about their travels etc and what they had planned! They all seemed really lovely.
When the other group got back, we got on the horses. I'm not a big fan of horses but I was excited to see the setting. Luckily our group got to catch the sunset! It was such a good couple of hours and seemed so surreal.
When we got back to the ranch the family who lived there prepared an amazing meal for us, amazing steak, potatoes and good salad (which has been hard to come across in South America!). Also lots of wine, we felt a tipsy at the end and decided to go back to Robins hostel and drink some more. Robin and the Australian girls were keen to do the winery's on bikes the next day so we all added each other on Facebook to arrange a time to meet the following day! Scarlet and I walked home after a couple of beers.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0432s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb