A4 Travel Blog #4


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina
November 19th 2013
Published: November 19th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Questions :What is the culture like in Argentina ? What's different about Argentina that no other country has ?

Source :http://www.kwintessential.co.uk/resources/global-etiquette/argentina.html

Answer: Argentina isn't a very diverse country, but its people is what makes it very interesting. Argentina is located in South America, within the borders of Bolivia. Argentina is a Republic country which means people and the people that run the country have equal power. The population in Argentina is approximate 39,144,753 people. The man language spoken in this country is Spanish;however, the Spanish spoken in Argentina is very different then the Spanish spoken in other Latin countries. What Argentina has is a lot of European citizens that make more spoken languages. Argentina has very specific customs,traditions and a very strong religion that is quite outstanding.

The culture in Argentina is very interesting, starting with high taught manners and respect towards older people. Initial greetings are formal and follow a set protocol of greeting the eldest or most important person first. In general, Argentinians prefer third-party introductions, so you should wait for your host or hostess to introduce you to others at a small gathering. Also when leaving Argentinians are expected to, say good-bye to each person individually. These are just things that make the manners in Argentina very different from different country. Argentinian are very conservative, which they avoid confrontation they do not like publicly admitting they are incorrect. Religion is probably one of the most common values that Argentina has, therefore, Argentina allows the people to have there choice of religion;however,Roman Catholicism acts as the official state religion. In contrast, few countries allow there people to choose any religion they want and how they want to worship god(gods).

Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 8; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0339s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb