San Juan & Mendoza


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina
April 23rd 2008
Published: April 23rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

We are Elena and Jose Alberto and we love to travel across Chile and Argentina, enjoying such beautiful views and experiences.

Our two models cars have been selected to support our trips, running on routes from highways to ranch roads and green lands.

During the last ten years, traveling more than 250 000 kilometers, we've inspected an extensive portfolio of runways, lands, properties, facilities, carriers and attractions for barrier-free accessibility, so you can plan your itinerary with us to avoid any such difficulties. We want to share our experiences with people like us.

In Argentina and Chile we build great trips exactly the way you want them. Should you need it, we provide a trained aide to accompany and look after you on your journey. The entire trip is GPS and Computer assisted by our equipment. Also we bring you a full CD with more than 500 pictures that we take of you during about a two weeks trip.

You can see some picture we have taken and uploaded to Google Earth and Panoramio on http://www.panoramio.com/photo/4592726

Because we offer a very specialized service, individuals, couples, or even group, we will accommodate up to three adult passengers. Minimum travel time is three days and the top is about 21 days. We pick up you at the Buenos Aires airport and you will be with us until your returning flight when we leave you at the same airport, checking your departing schedule.

For every individual or group we request a flat daily payment of 40 dollars for the assisted travel services and an additional rate of 37 dollar cents by kilometer we drive for you on our cars. No more payments to us. We cover gas, tolls, barriers and any additional payment to do during the travel. You must reserve money for your daily meals, hotels, telecommunications, access tickets to attractions and any other common expense during holidays. We assist you to find the best rates on every location. How many mile in 1 kilometer? The answer is 0.621. More details on each measurement unit: mile or kilometer

For people with specials assistance needs we are committed to the carriage of them in a safe and enjoyable manner. Elena travel with us helping people with specific needs for an additional 25 dollars daily rate. This way we are able to assist with toileting, eating or administering medication during travel. If you require assistance with these tasks you may wish to consider traveling with us, because we can help assisting you.

On ours cars the carry-on baggage allowance is two pieces by group with maximum weight 15 kg per piece and maximum dimensions: 120 cm per piece. The total dimensions are determined by adding together the length, height and width of the bag.

In addition to the carry-on baggage allowance, one personal item may be carried in the cabin, like a handbag, pocket book or purse, which is appropriate to normal traveling dress, or a briefcase or personal computer. Also you can carry a small camera and/or a pair of binoculars.

We know very well the social and political situation of the Latin American environment. In the event of an emergency, we know what to do and the best ways to avoid rallies and protests during the trip. In case of emergency we lead you to the Consulate nearest you.

There are no limits on where you can go in Argentina and Chile. We can help you find virtual pearls.

You are not restricted to prearranged group travel packages. You tell us what you want and we will make it happen for you.

Our cars hold full public liability insurance. We do however recommend that you hold a valid insurance policy for the duration of your trip. Our proposal is for an adventure, so here are not special insurance or warrants. We simply support your adventure because we like to show you our countries.

You can contact us by email on argchi@gmail.com or directed on our phone 54911-1557256069. Thanks.



Additional photos below
Photos: 31, Displayed: 24


Advertisement



Tot: 0.043s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0225s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb