Fantastic Ushuaia


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Tierra del Fuego » Ushuaia
February 1st 2006
Published: February 1st 2006
Edit Blog Post

Woh! is all I can say about this city, it's really amaizing, lovely, wonderful. It's all I were looking for, safety... you can go for a walk at 12 pm and nobody is going to attack or robbed you. At first it was a bit difficult to get used to this place, because of the light, I came in December (That is the beginig of the summer here) and the day gets dark at 11:40 pm and appears at 3:30 am really unbeliable.
About the people, is very polite and nice, something I realized is that there's no poor people and homeless people, that's quite good.
The city is no big (40.000 inhabitants), it's colourful, lovely with an interesting history and an amaizing nature. Other thin I noticed is that there's so many people from everywhere, tourist, but a lot, from italy, germany, france, australia, obiously japan, etc.. Many cruiser arrived every week and that's really nice, now I'm wainting for the "Queen Mary II" it is say that the is one of the biggest cruiser of the world.
Wait for more informaiton about this paradise, i've to go to an excurtion.... Byeee!



Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0317s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb