El fin del mundo


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Tierra del Fuego » Ushuaia
August 14th 2005
Published: August 14th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Blue suits are to a dog what a red rag is to a bull! yes the suit walked again, well it was his birthday! we did it again, another hostel grinds to a halt, who was leading who, the staff or the patrons, I think everyone was leading another! After initial panic and a forced, yet brief reliance on Heiniken, the Quilmes finally flowed our way again! the beer began at 10am and once again we put ourselves in the care of the bar, and this bar knows how! The Antarctica Hostel, considerate and encouraging they orchestrated the madness from the begining! Stuart, John, Anja & Anna, each masters of their destined role...it baffles understanding and cannot be explained, but with style, dignity and a shared respect for messy drunks they carried us through the day! they raised the bar and urged us on and we matched it with aplomb! A day to be remembered albiet through the haze...we will return for more!!

The pain from the previous jaunt has somewhat subsided so tomorrow we hit the slopes again, the human avalanche is ready for more! slopes nestled kindly between stratigicly placed bars somewhat contains the descent....or does it unravel it, well after further investigation I will let you know!

For madness, kindness & heated floors Click Here




Advertisement



Tot: 0.115s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0526s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb