thanks to subtitles on t.v. today i now know hola is spelled with an h....daaaa


Advertisement
Published: November 8th 2009
Edit Blog Post

hola from san carlos de bariloche

2 days ago we flew out of buenos aires. silly me didn´t realize there are 2 airports in b.a. and we went to the wrong airport. it costs us 80 in taxi fares to cross the city twice. luckily it was no charge to switch to a later flight.

yesterday was pretty much a travel day. we got to bariloche around 3 p.m. and spent the evening unpacking at our very nice time share. we also walked to the grocery store and stocked up for the week. i was very very happy to cook on my propane gas stove. i feel like such a local cooking in my ´love nest´kitchen. the time share apartment is 2 floors and has a nice fireplace. the view is stunning. it looks like banff here.

today we stayed in the room nearly all day. malaya is sick with a cold and fever. i have been giving her tylenol and hope she is better tomorrow. if not we will spend the day going to the hospital with her. mark is feeling better. he is now only dealing with a cold and some fatigue. i still have a cough that hasn´t gone away from my cold last week but really i´m fine.

this week we have planned a bunch of day trips in and around bariloche. i´m very excited to be going up the mountain to take in the views. our receptionist tells us that bariloche views from the moutain are said to be one of the top 7 views in the world
ciao

Advertisement



Tot: 0.11s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0461s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb