i love this place hippies everywhere


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Río Negro » El Bolsón
January 31st 2007
Published: February 9th 2007
Edit Blog Post

It was time to say goodbye to gill, maya,wes naiomi and danny that hannah and i have traveled with for the last month, We spent our last day here in el bolson which is a really cool place. There was a hippie market on so we did some shopping for hand made stuff like bags, belts, neclaces cheese boards etc like you do and then sat in the park with a can (ok a few cans) of quilmers and watched some live bands playing their guitars and saxaphones...what a chilled out day ....was abit blurry by the end of it he he ....said bye to the lads, was really sorry to leave them, ive had a really good time over the last month dispite the trecking in the p*ssing rain, the blisters, gils sandwiches, mayas bloody tomatoe and onion salads for breakfast....no seriously had a mint time traveling in patagonia i couldnt have picked a better bunch to be with but off we have to go back to chile for out flight to newzealand....


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

me ans hannahme ans hannah
me ans hannah

merrily swigging a large can of quilmers ...as usuall (this is our normal afternoon routine)
our last day togetherour last day together
our last day together

me gil wes danny and hannah...arr so sad to leave...was very blurry by this stage of the day though so a great ending!


Tot: 0.109s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 15; qc: 62; dbt: 0.0618s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb