Paraty to Iguazu Falls


Advertisement
Published: October 7th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hi - we have made it through Brazil and are on the border of Argentina at Iguazu. We have seen the waterfalls here and they were amazing. Found Louise another bloke on the Brazillian side of the falls. Will put the picture on shortly.

Went on a boat trip in Paraty and adopted a dog - Mr Dog. Didn´t go snorkelling because of the sea lice.

Went to a South American dancing show - was brilliant except Stacey was dragged on stage in front of a thousand people and made to dance with a Brazillian band and play the spoons on some man. Very embarrasing...

We have learnt to local language meat ball (fat short woman), thousand feet (centipede), hairy (you are hairy enough/old enough to do that) plus some sign language we can´t put on here.

Going to Buenos Aires tomorrow - not looking forward to that one either seeing as we were crying on the last plane journey. They fly like they drive.

Going to miss everyone co that is our last stop before we go to Peru and our last toilets cos we are then going to have to dig our own holes.

xxxxxxx







Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

JaunJaun
Jaun

Pole dancing...
Happy familiesHappy families
Happy families

Cooking for the BBQ


Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0407s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb