Mendozza - Wine Region


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Mendoza » Mendoza
June 7th 2006
Published: June 7th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

mendozza


Yipee finally we make it to Mendozza!!! Spent a few days chilling out and doing some shopping. Mendozza is the wine region of Argentina and so we decide a bus tour is boring and the 8 of us hire bikes and do the wine tour on bikes. Loads of fun, not nearly enough wine but we all make it back to Mendozza centre in one piece and very hungry. That night we all went out 2 a tenedor libre which is the biggest buffet in the world. You pay 18 pesos which is about 3 pounds and tuck in to 7 of the most amazin courses of food, soups, salads, meats, chinese seafood cooked by the chef whatever fish however u want it cooked. Pasta any type with any sauce cooked for you, loads diff types of potatoes everythin and anything and of course in true argentina style steak cooked however u want, with sausages black pudding, ribs absolutely anything, pancakes for desert or cakes or anything. We ate so so much it was amazing!!!

Dave, Rachel and Jenny went paragliding the next day (i am saving that for NZ) and me Nikki bow and max headed off to San Juan to wait for them to catch us up.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.145s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0879s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb