Christmas in Mendoza


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Mendoza » Mendoza
January 3rd 2008
Published: January 3rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Stayed in a great hostel in Mendoza for the first two nights (the Offaly and Cork boys were there too) and met other great people. Had major party night there the night before Christmas eve. Maria and Anke (two cool ladies!) and I decided to treat our selves to a day at the spa in the five star Hyatt (yes, this is my second visit here in the past three weeks!!! I´m making a balls of the roughing it lifestyle but enjoying every moment of it!). Was just as fabulous as the first time... perfect lead into Christmas. Unfortunately the hostel was booked out for Christmas Eve and Christmas night so a few of us had to move. Moved to a terrible hostel, like seriously yeuck. We dropped our bags off and went wandering. Lisa was still in post spa bliss and could not get the Hyatt out of my mind.... so ta da... we booked into the Hyatt for Christmas Eve and Christmas Night. Serious heaven.... so plush and amazing! Whoops, that is a serious glitch in the backpacking theme but was perfect. Spent Christmas Day lying by the pool having cocktails and yummy snacks. Then went to the cool hostel on Christmas night for BBQ and wine. Good fun.
So that was my fabulous Argentine Christmas! St Stephens Day is time to move on.... Lx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0385s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb