Cowboy time!


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Mendoza » Mendoza
July 20th 2007
Published: July 20th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Today we went on a horse riding tour in the Andean foothills above Mendoza with a group of comedy Americans. With it only being the second time either of us had ridden a horse we were pretty nervous to say the least, especially when we started doing some serious uphill and downhill that the horses seemed to struggle with. A red hot day and once again the ski jackets came in real handy!

After about 3 hours of riding, Kenny´s horse (Kenny being the largest of the Americans) decided it had had enough and layed down like a camel and rolled over throwing Kenny into the sand.

By the end of the ride all of the horses had done the same thing except Shaun´s as his was too busy eating at every possible opportunity. This wasn´t a problem for the majority of the route but when "Tony" decided he wanted a little snack whilst on top of a cliff face with a 10m sheer drop, Shaun found it quite difficult to kick him in the ribs to get him moving.




Advertisement



23rd July 2007

Horse around
Have had such a laugh at your last enteries, please keep them coming. Can relate to the horse escapade, they hate me and bite too.

Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0335s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb