Cordoba and Out


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Córdoba
September 20th 2007
Published: September 27th 2007
Edit Blog Post

DogDogDog

Because a photo of a dog licking its balls is always funny
Left Buenos Aires early on the 19th and it's the first place I've been sorry to leave. I think it's the kind of city I could easily spend a week or two in just people watching and taking in the nightlife.

The drive to Cordoba, Argentina's second city, took pretty much all day, which wasn´t helped by the minging hangover I had. The campsite was also pretty basic but someone had thought to leave us a very nice present in one of the toilets which was quite pleasant.

The next day we headed into the city itself to buy some essentials; food, drink and a new pair of trainers. The city was pretty dull to be honest so we didn't hang about too long. On the way back however, the taxi we were in pulled down a side street and the driver got out and went to the boot. I was convinced he was going to get a gun to murder us for taking back the Falklands, but in fact we'd broken down and he needed to get some water.

The evening was spent drinking in the campsite. We had planned to go out but with no hot water we all felt a bit too skanky. Something I think we're going to have to get used to.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 8; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0517s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb