CORDOBA AND SALTA AND FELIZ AÑO NUEVO


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Córdoba » Córdoba
January 1st 2011
Published: January 1st 2011
Edit Blog Post

So.....the last updates.....we went to Cordoba....didnt really like the city so much, we were only there for 2 days anyhow. We went to a swimming pool, and subathed and then the next day we walked round the city. All the city was was churches and churches and shops and churches. They were all very beautiful, but a bit boring after a while. I was also a bit poorly with a cold, so we went back to the hostel and relaxed.

We then found out that Bolivia have a bus strike due to the increase in petrol prices, and we need to be in Peru for Macchu Picchu for the 16th Jan, so we made an executive decision, to bypass Boliva and go through Chile. We were lucky that one of our fellow travellers informed us about the strike, else we wouldnt have known!! Apparently its over now, but i bet there will be chaos and backlog, so i think we are safer going through Chile.

We then came to Salta, we have been up a cable car and seen beautiful views of the Andes mountains, and we went to the main plaza to eat empanadas and chill out. We then had a fiesta at the hostel wher we drank chapagne, did the limbo, the congo and danced above a bottle of beer which was weird.

Celebrated english and argentinian new years...and went out into the city til 4am dancing! Was fun, today we have chilled out and tomorrow we go to see sone museums.

We leave for Chile on the 4th

Hope everybody had a lovely christmas and new year have been thinking of you all. Miss and love you! FELIZ NAVIDAD Y FELIZ AÑO NUEVO.......SALUD!!!!!



Advertisement



Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0427s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb