En Route to Rosario!


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Buenos Aires
January 9th 2017
Published: January 15th 2017
Edit Blog Post

8/1/2017
Today Scarlet and I were checking out of Milhouse Hipo in Buenos Aires. I would definitely recommend the hostel for anyone who was up for a good time! It was considered a party hostel and definitely lived up to it! Our next stop was Rosario. We decided to break up our journey to Mendoza as we had a bit of time and wanted to see different parts of Argentina. Due to not having much sleep the night before I really did noit feel well getting into the bus. We got the bus at 3pm and arrived in Rosario for about 7.30pm. We made our way to the hostel via local bus. We were starving when we got there so went out to try and find something to eat. As it was a Sunday there wasn't much open except for McDonalds! We both got a 10 McNugget meal and decided to go to bed as we were quite tired. When we got back to the hostel we stayed up talking to a few of the people there for a while. One guy called Sam was really nice and he was also heading to Córdoba after Rosario so we said we would try and meet up with him when we got there! Originally we were just gonna have one night in Rosario but because we got in quite late we decided to stay an extra night.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0396s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb