Hey


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Buenos Aires
September 5th 2006
Published: September 5th 2006
Edit Blog Post

our room in the millhouseour room in the millhouseour room in the millhouse

our beds are the two top bunks
Ok so we arrived in Buenos Aires today, really tired as we had to get up before 6 to go to the airport for our flight. Was really uneventful although flying over the Andes was cool!
We've been trying to fill in the gap that we left in the blogs so you will probably get them in a completely random order as we finish and publish them. We spent quite a while in our last hostel trying to upload photos, thinking we would finish it off here, adding the words when we could so you could see what we'd been upto. Unfortunately the computers here at the hostel are really rubbish and old and have had the cd drives removed so we cant add any more for a while. There is also only three computers for the whole hostel to use (hostel is really huge!!!) so there is generallly a big wait to get on and kinda a restriction on how long you can be on as its harsh on everyone else!!!
Anyway we'll be home in a week and a half which is a bit scary!!! Want to see everyone and catch up on what has changed back home, but dont want to stop being on holiday and have to come back to work. Everything is definalty more relaxed over here and far cheaper!!! But have to earn more money!!!
See you all soon and we hope to have the majority of the blogs added as soon as we can, that way we can print out the rest of the photos and bore you all twice!!!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement

recoletta cemeteryrecoletta cemetery
recoletta cemetery

its said that the people here live in better houses than most of the population of the city!
Eva Perons TombEva Perons Tomb
Eva Perons Tomb

better known as Evita
Casa RosadaCasa Rosada
Casa Rosada

This is the presidential palace, its in the film evita apparently.


6th September 2006

Aww on way back??! :( Oh well, sounds like you've had an awesome time! Thanks for the blogs. If you meet a skinny British girl called Claire who's just come from NZ where she was travelling for 6months with my friend Marc, say hi to her from me, hehe. Small world. Gimme a text when you get back :) Bye xxx

Tot: 0.154s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 11; qc: 76; dbt: 0.1163s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb