regresa a la luna de miel


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Buenos Aires
August 8th 2008
Published: August 8th 2008
Edit Blog Post

I had the most amazingggg day I'm back in the honeymoon phase full out. I went with the family to an ecological reserve on rio de la plata, just past puerto madero and we had such a good day. We walked for about 2 hours through this eco reserve but it was really "tranquilo" as gustavo loves to put everything, we saw a lot of different trees that are native to south america as well as birds and iguanas and fruit bushes. everything is que lindo que tranquilo que fantastico que magnifico with gustavo he's just the happiest man ever. i was asking him about museums though and everything was que feo que estupido, etc. he says the only one worth seeing is the modern art museum in san telmo and even that is mas o menos. i always sense some tension between him and angeles. they aren't very affectionate, they never walked alone and gustavo is usually really snappy with her. she asked if we could drive north so i could see that part of the city and he just snapped like whatever you want angeles, of course for you angeles...it's awkward but everyone kind of ignores it, or maybe the kids don't grasp it. he's def the one with the pants. after the eco reserve we went to a parilla and ate deliciousss sandwiches. gustavo insisted on buying me two because he's worried that I don't eat enough and that I'm too thin. After that we had mate and factura in the park, the kids jumped on a trampoline and climbed this spider webby thing.

When we got home we had a cafecito because gustavo was "colgado" which literally means hung/hung up, but it means like thinking of nothing just vapid and lifeless. We also had a huge platter of facturas which have like 5,000 calories in each. I had one with dulce de leche encrusted in sugar, an amazing creamy coconut one, and some kind of fruit one, they were all delicious. and now i must nap if i want to go to a boliche tonight

Advertisement



Tot: 0.134s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0418s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb