Back to La Boca


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Buenos Aires
April 3rd 2007
Published: August 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

CamisetasCamisetasCamisetas

All the important shirts which Boca have worn over the years are on display.
We decided to go back to La Boca to see if it had changed much in the few months we had been away. It hadn't really, but it seemed much busier even midweek.

The main reason for going though was to visit the Boca Juniors football museum. It was excellent, even Trish enjoyed it!!

Her favourite bit was the bank of video displays showing world events and Argentine news for the years in which Boca won the league championship. It was a novel way of doing it and made it very interesting even for those with less of a passion for "the beautiful game".

Good as it was though, it hasn't made me a Boca fan. I'm still delighted when they lose!!!!




Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Copa LibertadoresCopa Libertadores
Copa Libertadores

The most important cup competition in South America.
The Wall of FameThe Wall of Fame
The Wall of Fame

Every player who has ever played for Boca has his photo displayed here.
Manchester UnitedManchester United
Manchester United

In 2002 Boca played Manchester United in their "Theatre of Dreams", Old Trafford, Manchester, UK.
Boca Transporter BridgeBoca Transporter Bridge
Boca Transporter Bridge

There are plans to revitalise this area. It remains to be seen if it ever happens. The bridge has great potential as a future tourism hotspot.
Colourful CaminitaColourful Caminita
Colourful Caminita

It's impossible to visit La Boca without being inspired by the colourful houses in Caminita.


Tot: 0.037s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0205s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb