A new gang


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Buenos Aires
November 18th 2006
Published: November 18th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Friday night I went and met a girl that I had talked to on virtualtourist.com. Dana invited me to go with her to a friend's apartment for drinks and dinner and then to go out. They were all so nice to let me (who none of them knew) come over and hang out. We went to Jens' aparment. He is from Prague, but was born in California. He's actually living with an Argentine gal who had a room for rent. They were both great - and we hung out there for about 5 hours - till around 2 in the morning. Nicko is a friend of theirs who is from the States, but is now going to college here in Buenos Aires. Russ is from Virginia, but has lived in BA for over 2 years now. After dinner and drinks and dancing at the apartment, we all left for a Brazilian bar that's actually near my hostel. Nicko was meeting some friends there, so we all tagged along. The bar was pretty cool, just filling up at 2:30 am. Lots of dancing and a little drinking and I was done at 4am.

Not doing much today, I think some guys at the hostel want to go see some college football, so we'll probably try to do that a bit later. I've got one more apt to see on Monday, so we'll see what happens there.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

BailarBailar
Bailar

Russ and the girl whose apt we were visiting (maybe her name was Christina???) You can see Jens' back too.
NickoNicko
Nicko

acting as DJ...
Russ Russ
Russ

Russ dancing (really well I might add) with some gal at the Brazilian bar
JensJens
Jens

Jens with his Argentinian girlfriend (not the one he's living with) and Dana to the right


Tot: 0.036s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0205s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb