Buenos Aires - A Day in the City


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Buenos Aires » Buenos Aires
January 23rd 2015
Published: January 23rd 2015
Edit Blog Post

Today we decided to go back to Museo Nacional De Bellas Artes. The special exhibit La Seduccion Fatal Imginarios Eroticos was closed due to rain. The metro station near our apartment was also closed due to rain so we took the bus. I have a picture of me in the rain, with my rain coat and rain pants. The Museo is free so we just stopped to see what we missed on our last visit. Mark got some pictures which are attached. We also met my couisin Barbara and Gigia for tea and coffee, they are on a tour around South America and me met between their activities. It was great seeing someone from home. Tonight we are having dinner with people Mark worked with who live in Buenos Aires. After our visit we just walked, we had a coke at Plza Dorrego and got some pictures of Tango dancers Walking back to our apartment we passed a street full of party stores. We bought some masks and hats to wear during Carnival. We also pasted a street full of maniquin stores. That was just weird, they had preganant maniquins and autotomically correct male ones. We stopped to look at a large mall which had a huge food court and a feriswheel inside. You never know what you will find when you walk.


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement



Tot: 0.143s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 11; qc: 40; dbt: 0.107s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb