Start of Adventure


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Buenos Aires » Buenos Aires
February 19th 2014
Published: February 1st 2014
Edit Blog Post

Expect long day flying to start our trip. Early flight to Sydney then Qantas to Santiago with 3 hour stop before next flight to Buenos Aires.

Expectations proved correct. Nearly 24 hrs from door to door. Kieran was up much earlier than normal (5.20 am) to take us to the airport. Thanks k. Arrived safely & not too tired after a few catnaps along the way. Pushed ourselves to stay up a little longer with a quick orientation around the B&B for a supermarket. A snack for dinner with complimentary mini bottles of wine from Qantas seemed to do the trick.

Ruth was snoring as soon as head hit the pillow. Unusually I took longer but both had deep early sleeps. Jetlag not to bad.

Off to explore BA.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



4th February 2014

Start at the beginning
I found your blog this morning and it looks like you have an exciting trip planned. We are eager to read and follow along. Can't wait to read your impressions and experiences. Have fun and stay safe.
16th February 2014

By all means follow along & happy to receive your comments but I don’t expect to have much free time to further respond. Very impressed with your blog and eloquent prose but mine is not intended to meet those heights but merely to stay in contact.
17th February 2014

Greetings from the Carroll's
Dear Gerry & Ruth, have a sensational trip . We will follow your blog with much interest.

Tot: 0.171s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0625s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb