B5 Castrejon Travel Blog #1


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Buenos Aires » Buenos Aires
September 13th 2013
Published: September 13th 2013
Edit Blog Post

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ar.html

When reading about Buenos Aires, Argentina, I learned many interesting facts. Argentina is located South of South America. It borders the Atlantic Ocean. Argentina is known for producing natural resources such as gas, soybeans, corn, wheat and silver. More than one third of Argentina's population lives in the capital of Buenos Aires. The native language is Spanish. Buenos Aires won its independence from Spain on July 8, 1816. Argentina is a Republic country. The president of Argentina is Christina Fernandez de Kirchner. Christina is both the chief of state and head of government. She's been in power since December 10, 2007. The citizens decide who their leader is.

From what I read, Argentina is very much like the United States. Each neighborhood is diverse with different stories and cultures. Argentina has its own unique culture such as it's national dance the Tango. Their architecture is very unique as well. The houses are painted in bright colors to show the past spirits. Argentina is surrounded by beautiful places such as the Andes Mountains. I can tell that the people who live in Argentina are very proud about their history and culture. They appreciate the past, present and future.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.035s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb