Buenos Aires is awesome!!


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Buenos Aires » Buenos Aires
December 10th 2007
Published: December 10th 2007
Edit Blog Post

well its official...argentina does indeed have awesome steak. and wine. and clubs. and women.

got into buenos aires a few days ago, what a great city. staying in a cool hostel thats really sociable and has a good crowd in it.

first night in BA i did this tango experience thing. when in rome! so had an hours lesson, a few beers and then went to a tango club. there were some impressive dancers there, none of them in the group that i went with!! after a few glasses of wine for the dutch courage got up and had a bit of a go. needless to say i wasn't great but it was a good laugh.

after that night i turned my attention to more traditional clubbing! had some great nights out here with saturday being absolutely awesome! watched the hatton fight first (which was a bastard of a result but never mind) then went to Pacha (worldwide chain of awesome nightclubs for the uneducated among you). what a club!! absolutely massive, pounding tunes and a great atmosphere. spent most of the night dancing out on the terrace til about 8am. was awesome dancing as the sun came up over the bay. not content with the nights endeavours we then headed to a club that acvtually oipens at 8am!! again was class...dancing out in the sun til 1:30 in the afternoon. eventually stumbled into the hostel at 4pm and straight into bed! needless to say sunday evening did not involve a night out!

heading to iguazu falls on wednesday and from there on to rio. so little time left 😞

00
DAYS 
00
HOURS 
00
MINS 
00
SECS




Advertisement



10th December 2007

nye
sounds awesome mate what about school disco for nye or jus n jul are havin a party or amadeus.......!!!!(i'd rather have sex with a chimp with bad aids.)
11th December 2007

Falklands are ours!!
Alright Ben, sounds like your haveing one big party of there! Hope the people are good with you over there, and you've not got drunk shouting about a certain war we won like a drunken English man on holiday!! Enjoy it all mate
21st December 2007

good to here your having a ball your mum gave me your blog site cant believe the places youve been the pictures look awsome good to see some one in the family is living the dream!!!!good one you enjoy the rest of the trip stay safe talk soon kiss kiss from mel

Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0442s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb