Back to BA


Advertisement
Published: May 22nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hello all

I am so far behind on this blogging thing so I might make the next couple a bit short to try and catch up.

Well after the road trip we headed back to BA to meet up with rich and mark for the weekend before all heading to Mendoza. The plan was a messy friday and saturday nights followed by some cultural things on the sunday before leaving on the monday. First night went to a club called Mint which had a famous dj called ferry corston playing, it was a sweet set by the man and a could but very heavy night. I wasent feeling great the next day so preety much did nothing, me and dan went to see a film and on the way back had an attempted mugging, when 6 guys went for us, all they stole was my hat (which i had brought the day before only cos 1 pound though) but the worst was one of them in kicked dan in the jaw in the grappel and that hurt him for a few days. I was to hung over to go out the sat night but the rest of the guys went to Pasha.

On the sunday the rest of the guys went to watch Boca vs River but it was expensive so I couldnt work the budget so i choose not to go. After the match we all went out for a nice meal at one of the nicest restaurants in the city, my steak was a monster. On the monday we decided to head for recolleta which is the cemetery where Evita was burried, bit errie and a lot of cats. Next stop was the so called best fine art gallery in South America, but it turns out on mondays all museums tend to close- there goes the cultural activitys planed, so instead we went and had some lunch and a few beers.

Went to the bus stop and got our tickets to the next destination-Mendoza


lots of love pete xx

Advertisement



22nd May 2007

When is the next news!
Darling, Great to hear of your exploits - though a little less drinking and partying and more culture would have been better?!! Am sad you were mugged again and that Dan was hurt - do continue to be very careful all of you. You may have to give up on the hats as you seem to have a tendency to lose them. Lets have some pictures next time and keep us updated via email. My Love Mumxxx

Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0362s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb