Swim With Whale Sharks in Utila


Advertisement
Oceans and Seas
July 25th 2011
Published: July 25th 2011
Edit Blog Post

JadeSeahorse JadeSeahorse JadeSeahorse

JadeSeahorse is home to brightly painted cabins and lush foliage.
Unpacking their fins in the style of scuba Utopia Village Resort, which is a boat ride of 25 minutes from downtown. Unlike other island resorts monotonous nineteen rooms remind here with details, the Caribbean and Bali decoration. Theresa private beach, and you can explore first-class purple coral reef gardens at 100 meters from the coast.
Falling asleep to the sound of the sea on Utila Lodge, an eight-room inn on the water in the heart of the Middle Harbor built. Want its location next to the diving school will take you directly to the Bay Islands off the ship in your room, making it the ideal place to stay if you refresh your diving skills or take during an underwater photography.
Book a room in one of the most unique hotels in Utila, JadeSeahorse, where six cabins sit on a plot that some fantasy botanical gardens, part art-installation. The property has a dazzling collection of mosaics, buildings in bright colors and ornate fountains, but perhaps the most popular feature is the bar, a well Treetanic like the prow of a ship in the three branches of mango.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.13s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0742s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb