All at Sea


Advertisement
Oceans and Seas
April 26th 2010
Published: April 26th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Days 12, 13, 14 & 15 and all there is to see is sea, plus the occasional bird and the odd flying fish. Someone said they saw a ship the other day by we think they we hallucinating. The last couple of days have been a bit rocky as the wind has got up and you know it’s going to get a bit bumpy when they start leaving strategically placed sick bags on the staircases! But when you’ve become hardened salty sea dogs like ourselves it is a mere ripple.

Mind you there have been plenty things to do whilst we having been riding the waves and to prove to the sceptics among you who thought this blog was coming from our back garden and that the photos on the blog cane courtesy of the internet we can list some things we have done together with photographic proof. We have had dinner at the Captain’s table and we have been on an invited tour around the ship’s bridge, so hopefully these will dispel these unfounded rumours. We have also crossed our second imaginary line and crossed the Equator and we have the certificate to prove it, so we are now back in the Northern Hemisphere and only 9,000 miles from home. Tomorrow sees as call in at Maui where we have the delights of presenting ourselves to US Immigration and Customs - let’s just hope they’ve speeded things up as the las time we called in at Maui it took longer to clear immigration than we had time on the island.



Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.16s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0373s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb