Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise


Advertisement
Oceans and Seas » Pacific » Coral Sea
November 22nd 2008
Published: November 22nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hi everyone this is the first time I have used this blog but am quite excited about that as to what will actually happen- anyways we have just got back from an 11 day cruise on Rhapsody of the Sea of Royal Caribbean LInes- or Caribbbbean as the americans call it- to Hamilton Island, Cairns, Port Douglas, Cooktown and back to Sydney. Interesting cruise- Royal Caribbean were quite good but wouldn't rave about them- everytime you turned around they were charging you extra- the shore excursions were outragously expensive and the crew didn't know much about anything to do with Australia unfortunately. On the positive side the ship is really quite impressive- we had a junior suite which was good- the cabin crew and waiters are attentive and the nightly entertainment was quite good.. Anyway wouldn't go with them again. Let me know what anybody else thinks who has travelled with Royal Cribbean- and I almost forget the onboard drinks were highway robbery territory ie 8 times the onshore cost in Oz.
Neil

Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0745s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb