First sea day bound for Mumbai, India


Advertisement
Oceans and Seas » Indian
May 7th 2019
Published: July 2nd 2019
Edit Blog Post

Today is our first full day at sea.

Everyone has been asked to attend a face to face meeting with the Indian Immigration so that we can get our Indian Visas stamped. They started about 8.00am and we were there about 8.30am. With about 5000 people to see the queues could get a bit long as everyone has to do this today.

After breakfast, we decided a morning of sunbathing was required. It is about 30c / 85f outside today. Not too hot, but it is very very humid. A couple of hours in this and we were happy to move on. Luckily, most of the passengers look to be not interested in sun bathing, so there were plenty of empty sun beds.

Whilst out, we also booked tickets for a trip on the North Star for tomorrow. It is always nice to have something special to do on sea days.

For lunch, we went again to the cafe we went to on Sunday. It was just as good the second time around. It was a lot less busy this time. Today, they were practicing some of the aerobics with the hanging drapes.

After dinner, we decided to return to the casino with our remaining coins for the tipping point machine. Unfortunately, it took all our remaining coins without us winning anything. Something very wrong with that. We think this may be our last visit to this machine. We had a look around the other slot machines in the casino, and they all look a bit too complicated. That’s a shame as Theresa enjoys her time spent in there.

Spectrum of the Seas is huge, and we can hardly feel any marine movement at all which is not a bad thing.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



11th March 2020

https://www.lotterysambadtodayresult.info/
This article is very inspirational .This article is very informative.Kindly share more articles with me.I shall be very thankful to you.Thanks for posting such an informative article. Lottery Sambad Today Result

Tot: 0.236s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0609s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb