First time cruiser at Carnival liberty


Advertisement
Published: August 1st 2013
Edit Blog Post

My dreams come true when our youngest son bought us an exotic 7 days Caribbean cruise aboard the Carnival Liberty cruise ship. I was impressed by the customer services that the crew members provide. Our stateroom was large enough for me and my husband. They clean our room twice a day. Foods are excellent, from the buffet foods they offer if you just want to eat casually on a very relaxing atmosphere at the 9th deck overlooking the ocean or you can select to eat your dinner in a formal dining setting in the third and fourth silver deck where they catered to your desire. Food service staffs were all efficient and friendly. There are lots of thing to do in the ship, from casino, listening to live bands playing 70s, 80to and incurrent upbeat music. now a days cruise ships is catered not only for couples but to the entire families. Lots of activities centered for young cruisers and for the oldies as well. I called this place a floating city and mall in the middle of the ocean. Can't wait for the next one.


Additional photos below
Photos: 31, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0359s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb