Three Days to Go


Advertisement
Oceania
September 25th 2011
Published: September 25th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Well it is now only 3 days before we leave on our big trip and everyone is telling us nthat we must be excited. However we are both still very busy with everything else at the moment and with two or three days of work left we are still trying not to focus on the trip too much (Yeah right I hear some of you saying.)
Everything is ready, as far as we know, and it is now just a matter of making sure the little things are in place so that we are ready to leave the house on Wednesday and hit the road.
We spent yesterday in Wellington saying 'goodbye' to Ryan, Mirir and the kids and Rhys (unfortunately Bridget couldn't make it. We all went out for lunch and hopefully, if I can figure out how to do it, there should be a photo of us that Joy took after lunch in Upper Hutt.
we then went and saw Christine (our german daughter) who is heading back to Germany this weekend as well so we will no doubt catch up with her when we arrive in Rendsburg to stay with Christine and her Mum in a few weeks.
Our friends, Robyn and Trevor, left for their trip to Canada last Wednesday and we will meet up with them in Las Vegas on Thursday and travel together on the Las Vegas, Washingston DC and New York leg of the trip before they head up to Canada again and we go on to Watkins Glen (NY) and then on to the Europe leg of our trip.
Well that's it for now.
I have added many friends and family to a list on our blog site that should send you an email each time we post a blog. I'm hoping that system will work so just to check it out if you get

Advertisement



Tot: 0.259s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0667s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb