Australia, Perth


Advertisement
Oceania
February 18th 2006
Published: March 1st 2006
Edit Blog Post

Em Sampling the local wine!Em Sampling the local wine!Em Sampling the local wine!

Tour of the swan brewery in perth. Em actually drinking wine, (even if it was only for the camera though)!
Sorry so long to write about perth, we were having a wicked time in Perth with Em's Untie and Uncle and cousin.
Wat can you say about Perth, laid back, relaxed, boiling, entertaining, friendly and fantastic scenery! We loved Perth, if you are reading this and want a relaxing holiday (but also have loads of entertainment) then go to perth!!!!
As soon as we arrived it was fantastic cause for the first real time we were in civiliation!!!! People spoke Engilsh and new wat you were saying without laughing at you!!!!!!
We stayed at Em's uncles gaff and it was like home, are own room, t.v, cable(with pause/record live t.v!), good food everyday, and a lovely family to stay with! We stayed in Canning Vale which was just outside of Perth city.
We stayed for 3 weeks and did loads, as you can see from the pictures!

We did:
Camping under the stars, Sandboarding, Body boarding, Animal parks, CASINO!, Freemantle Prison, Sunbathing on lots of beaches( Cottesloe, Scarbrough, Rottnest Island etc), Shopping in Perth City and At the huge Malls, Catching a game of Aussie rules footie!( No idea wat goes on apart from they beat the crap out of
At the pinnicles!!At the pinnicles!!At the pinnicles!!

Dick and Dan at the pinnicles!! We thought this phallic rock was humerous.
each other and the ref says play on!), our own little car to explore in (Hyandi Accent ie The Beast), Flying in a 6 seater plane, A ride on a speed boat, And loads and loads of chilling out! (Probably missed some things out but you get the picture!).

Catch up with you wen we get to Melbourne!



Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement

Chilling out waiting for the sunset!Chilling out waiting for the sunset!
Chilling out waiting for the sunset!

Waiting for the sunset at the pinnicles.
Without a 'SHADOW' of a doubt a good photo!Without a 'SHADOW' of a doubt a good photo!
Without a 'SHADOW' of a doubt a good photo!

Messing around on the rocks.
Dramatic sunset!Dramatic sunset!
Dramatic sunset!

Beautiful.
Sleeping under the stars!Sleeping under the stars!
Sleeping under the stars!

Camping in the out back with nothing but a sleeping bag and a couple of spiders for company!
Sandboarding!Sandboarding!
Sandboarding!

Boarding down the dunes!
Gottee-Beard!Gottee-Beard!
Gottee-Beard!

He he, Ems got more beard than Dan!
KoalaKoala
Koala

Aaahhhh
SkippySkippy
Skippy

Skippy and Skippy!
Perth CityPerth City
Perth City

A view from Kings Park of Perth City.
Meet Em's FamilyMeet Em's Family
Meet Em's Family

Jayne, Quinn, Richard and us two. Em's Uncle/Untie and Cousin. Check out out our little plane!!!
Aussie Rules FootieAussie Rules Footie
Aussie Rules Footie

Checking out a game of Aussie rules. Freemantle Dockers vs West Coast Eagles. Random but wicked game!


Tot: 0.129s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 9; qc: 40; dbt: 0.048s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb