A Crazy Day and An Even Crazier Night


Advertisement
Oceania
November 9th 2005
Published: November 9th 2005
Edit Blog Post

i love this picturei love this picturei love this picture

doggies on the beach, yay!
I don't remember quite when this was.. probably the middle of October.

Dave, our crazy crazy crazy jolly American friend, invited us to go to Cronulla to visit some of his friends. So Jan, Adam, Andrew and Steph and I took the train out there to meet up with them. We surfed on the beach, and played games, and drank, and played games...including lawn bocce with beer bottles.

Then we went back for a delicious barbie at the ozzies' house.. where they had an in-ground trampoline, a hot tub and a pool...

living in the house were two pro snowboarder/skater dudes.

andrew was a trampoline fiend, and dave also pulled some moves. i worked on being able to..flip. since i never have.. and i'm a nervous trampoline jumper too, because i hear my dad's voice, "lawsuits, accidents!!!"

anyway, we taught the ozzies kings, our favorite drinking game, and everyone got pissed. we all sat in the hot tub and had a delightful time, and then caught the train home.

the pictures are crazy.


Additional photos below
Photos: 27, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

the boys and methe boys and me
the boys and me

yes they are crazy
at the train station at the train station
at the train station

everyone is pissed and passed out except me who is doing the "i'm only slightly pissed dance"


Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 6; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0253s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb