Saturday in Wanaka


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » South Island » Wanaka
December 29th 2012
Published: December 29th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Dear everybody,

We had to go to a cafe to buy something to use the web.

Our time here is running down. We leave for Donedin Wed

For a week and then on to Christchurch for a week then home

On the 17th.

I will try to send a few images. Last time it did not work

As always

Lowell


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement



29th December 2012

shorties
wow, people on that side of the planet sure are short (and wide). Sorry that you have been forced to assimilate, you looked better in Minnesota.
29th December 2012

Howdy!
Hi Lowell and Gloria, Glenn and Murial were here yesterday and we gave them an update on your trip. It will be interesting to here the report from ChristChurch on the damage from the big earthquake. BTW, the pictures didn't come completely through, only the top portion, not enough to make them out. Have a nice weekend!
29th December 2012

Thought I would try to communicate this way. John is home and fine. On Keppra for seizures for the rest of his life. Can\'t drive for 3 months. Is really crabby. Hope it\'s just him and not the meds. Keeps threatening to drive and is not being compliant. Thinks only of himself and not what might happen to others if he drives. Hopefully this time goes by fast and he will listen to reason. I am having surgery on my eye the 18th. Postponed because of John\'s thing. I\'ll keep you posted if anything comes up. Thanks for the number. I'm not sure you received any of my other posts because I never put in an email before. Never asked before. Oh well...... love you guys....

Tot: 0.341s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 58; dbt: 0.1103s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb