Wanaka - Puzzling world


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » South Island » Wanaka
February 17th 2009
Published: February 22nd 2009
Edit Blog Post

We wondered around town in shorts for the first time in ages and decided to go to Puzzling world which was a 2km walk from the town. We visited all of the illusion rooms, they were really cool there is a room where all the faces follow you and another where water runs up rather then down and a chair goes uphill. There was also a room where you go from being short to really tall. The shop and café have loads of games and puzzles that you can attempt some of them were really annoying. Our entrance fee also included the giant maze which is over 2 levels the idea is to get to all 4 coloured corners. We made it and it didn’t take us too long to do it a few people cheated and went under the barriers. We headed back into town and a number of people were jumping of the pier into the lake. Nick decided he wanted a go and needed pictures in total it took 3 jumps to get the pictures!! There was also a big hand on the shore front which we had a good look at. We had another quiet night and watched the film The departed with some of our room mates.



Additional photos below
Photos: 17, Displayed: 17


Advertisement



Tot: 0.13s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 51; dbt: 0.1056s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb